For the best Tarmac Dublin company, call Active Paving.
When purchasing an outdoor rocking chair, what kind of chair is best? This article covers the different manufacturing materials you should consider, and a few you shouldn’t!
vinyl outdoor rocking chair,outdoor rocking chair,glider,bench,rocker,outside furniture
To find the best Tarmac Dublin company, click here for Active Paving.
Outdoor chairs need to be durable
Although a vinyl outdoor rocking chair is going to be just as easy to wash off as plastic rocking chair, they are not the same in quality. A vinyl glider or rocker will not last nearly as long as a plastic chair; especially the new recycled plastic chairs. A glider or rocker made out of recycled plastic will usually last several years.
The new recycled plastic outdoor rocking chair is the best choice if you want to purchase a product that will last for several years and will also contribute to the environment. Outdoor furniture is usually left exposed to the elements all year long. For this reason, it is vital that you invest in an outside chair that can stand up to the harsh weather of your location.
Many people are only worried about how a new glider or rocking chair looks. They spend most of their time trying to find the chair that looks perfect and very little time comparing the materials that the chairs are made out of. Yes, sitting in your rocking chair is important and so is gliding in your glider, but not as important as the quality of the material the chairs are made of.
You could buy the most gorgeous rocking chair and then find out that it really isn’t very durable because it was ruined after one winter season. It is just not worth it to buy a piece of furniture that is only going to last you one year. Since you already going to the trouble of purchasing a new outdoor rocking chair why not spend the time to find your favorite chair made with a durable material?
If you are having a difficult time trying to determine which type of material you would like to buy your rocking chair in, here is a list and some defining factors:
* Wicker – Sometimes called Resin Wicker, it is the traditional wicker furniture. Very durable and can be exposed to various weather elements without incident.
* Unfinished Wood- Usually the most economical type of outdoor chair. But unfinished wood needs to be prepared with a sealant every year. Other finish options are to paint or stain the wood. If the chair is not properly finished it will turn gray and loose it’s original look.
* Painted Wood – Whether you buy the chair pre-painted or paint it yourself, painted wood is durable and whether resistant. Overtime the paint may chip or peel if the chair is overly exposed to moisture or other harsh treatment.
* Mixture – It is possible to find a chair that has several different elements mixed together. Iron is popular to mix with wood. When you mix these two materials the chair is usually very expensive and also has twice as many problems including rust, decay, cracking, and possible insect damage.
* Recycled Plastic – Known for being the most durable of materials because it does not absorb moisture. Since the moisture just repels off of the chair your chair will not be susceptible to rotting, decay, cracking, or other problems that often plague wood chairs.