For the best Tarmac Cork company, call Civil Construction Cork.
Curling or cracked shingles. Leaks in the ceiling. The many asphalt granules in the gutters. Any one of these telltale signs can mean it’s time to replace your home’s roof.
Tips For Hiring A Reputable Roofing Contractor
To find the best Tarmac Cork company, click here for Civil Construction Cork.
Curling or cracked shingles. Leaks in the ceiling. Too many asphalt granules in the gutters. Any one of these telltale signs can mean it’s time to replace your home’s roof. So where do you start? With a reputable contractor. Schedule time to sit down with three or more recommended roofers and ask the following questions:
• What is the full name and address of the company? This will verify that the company is credible.
• Does the company carry insurance? Contractors should carry both comprehensive liability insurance and workers’ compensation to protect you as the homeowner in the event that an accident occurs.
• Is the company a licensed or credentialed contractor? Although not all states require licensing, it is a good indicator that the contractor is knowledgeable and dedicated.
• How long has the company been in business? The longer the company has been in business, the better; the lifespan for most small businesses is three years.
• Will the company provide referrals or references from previous jobs? Ask for a list of names and phone numbers of previous employers and try to get photos of the roofer’s completed work.
• What is the company’s workmanship warranty? Warranties that cover the installer’s work should typically cover a minimum of a one-year time span.
• What is the company’s track record for solving customer complaints? Request a referral from a job that involved a complaint. This will show the homeowner how the contractor handles problems when they do arise.